Normally I love the rain, but not when I'm on holiday...
I'll start from the beginning: I got off the plane at the airport it was really windy and blew my skirt up :P I thought nothing of it as I went to my hotel. I arrived to my hotel it was very gracious, my room was fit for a king, or a queen in my case. Having an outstanding room was very useful, as when I woke up it wasn't only windy it was raining too. This went on for a couple of days. When I got sick of staying inside, I decided to go to the airport, and get on a plane from Java to Jakarta. But it seems the rain was following me, as the day after I got to Indonesia's capital Jakarta the rain came and stopped in Java. I decided there wasn't much point continuing the holiday as all my clothes were wet and I couldn't find anywhere to wash them. just to make it worse I wasn't feeling the best. So yeah, hopefully my next holiday turns out better :S
cya :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMaddie... You need to edit it again, Having a outstanding doesnt make sense it needs to be an outstanding room. You need a capital on just, its a new sentence.
ReplyDeletelove you,
catreena..
>:cD