
You wouldn't believe it , I was on the plane to Fiji, thinking this is going to be a great holiday. I finally fell asleep and suddenly I felt this burn... AHHHHHHHHHHH! The lady next to me had spilt her coffee near my crutch. I couldn't stop screaming, it hurt so much. After the flight, I disembarked in Nadi and it was very warm. I went to the hospital they said "Sir you have third degree burns". My holiday was off to the worst start possible. I went back to the hotel, to find my booking was cancelled here I was having knowhere to stay for my holiday, so I needed to stay somewhere else because it as full. So I stayed at the Western it was pretty nice. the next day I couldn’t move so I just spent the day at the beach. The doctor said I couldn't swim for atlest 1 week. There wasn't much to do, that weather was very hot and the water was hot, I got sun burnt in the first few days. The next day I visited Suva and stayed there for a couple of nights, it was very nice. I watched the Rugby Union match Fiji vs. England it was a good match. My Crutch Finally healed and I was ready to go out and go swimming. I went swimming in the Suva River it was very cold but nice. I met some of my family and went out for dinner with them it was really good to see them. The next day after I saw them I went back to Nadi to continue my holiday.
Bye
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletenice one dylan
ReplyDeleteFirstly: Crotch, not Crutch. A crutch is what you use to walk if you have something like a broken leg.
ReplyDeleteSecondly: If you had third degree burns you would A: Be in hostpital for weeks, and B: Not be able to feel a thing because you would have no live nerves left in your "crutch".
"Nowhere" is spelt without a "k".
Capitalise.
"At least" is 2 words and least has an "a".
Punctuate.
All in all, a funny story!