Hi Everyone,
It is my second day in Thailand, and I have already fallen in love with this glorious country! After arriving in Phuket yesterday, completely exhausted from travelling, I decided to go into a cafe for lunch and accidently pointed my foot at the person who was serving me... big mistake. Unfortunately she noticed what I had done, and walked away without my order! The manager of the cafe came out, and asked me to kindly leave. I guess I won't be going in that place again!! After that 'interesting' experience in a foreign land, I came to the conclusion that I should just go and check into my hotel, the Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket and sleep, because as you already know, I was exhaustedand I love to sleep!!!
Today I woke up refreshed and ready to go out and explore the wonders of Phuket. I explored one of the many beaches ready to demonstrate my extraordinary surfing skills. I discovered one thing, the waves and I don't get on! The weather is very hot and humid, but relaxing by the pool at my hotel really eases the pain of the climate.
Today I woke up refreshed and ready to go out and explore the wonders of Phuket. I explored one of the many beaches ready to demonstrate my extraordinary surfing skills. I discovered one thing, the waves and I don't get on! The weather is very hot and humid, but relaxing by the pool at my hotel really eases the pain of the climate.
In five days I am off to Bangkok to visit the magnificent temples and other sites. I can't wait to try some of the delicious and spicy foods that are avaliable in Bangkok, although apparently there is so much chilli, it makes your ears feel like they're going to EXPLODE!!!!
Bring on the chilli!!!
Imogen Cygler
What did you have for Lunch? Maybe you should keep your feet to yourself next time :)
ReplyDeleteWas the hotel nice? I'm a big fan of resorts as opposed to actually enjoying the culture of the country :P.
ReplyDelete