I finally made it to the beautiful Fiji, after the long trip I was glad to just go to my hotel and relax for a bit. When I arrived in Fiji's capital city (Suva) it was extremely hot, but it was raining particularly heavy, I could just see the spectacular beach through all the fog. I was uncomfortable, cold, wet and tired, but that was the least of my worries. I was looking for a cab but couldn't seem to get one because I couldn't understand anyone, I felt like I was in a terrible dream. This was meant to be a lovely exciting relaxing holiday, but the next day I was watching the news without understanding any of the language I was concentrating on the pictures and noticed there was a cyclone warning. I couldn't believe my eyes at first but then I realized that it was true I grabbed all my things and ran, I could feel my heart beating outside my chest. This was surely the worst holiday of my life.
As fast as I could I raced to the top of a very tall hill where everyone else was. The cyclone ruined everything underneath us. We survived but after that appalling experience I will never go back to Fiji. I'm not telling you not to but from that experience I am scared for my life, the mess and the destruction had ruined Fiji.

No comments:
Post a Comment