Thursday, August 12, 2010

And So It Begins...

Hi WORLD!
(Not that I think the World at all cares that I'm posting this... I doubt you care either.)

Anyway, in a few days I'll be going to Hong Kong, and you're going to hear all about it! Right now I'm booking my hotel and checking travel sites to plan my trip. I think I'm going to indulge and stay at the four seasons.
I can just tell your on on the edge of you seats, holding your breath for the next post of: Ryan's Adventures In Hong Kong!

Now if you've read this far, I thank you for you commitment.


Enjoy Your Life,

Ryan Aun


Sponsored By:

“May we live long
and die out”
TEST POST COMPLETE
Not actually a sponsor, but
feel free to click on the link :)

3 comments:

  1. Ryan, YOU ARE SOOOOO EVILLLL and messed up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ryan,

    I hope you have a great time in a country you have lived in for 10 year!

    ReplyDelete