
After waking up at 3AM to catch my morning flight to New Zealand, (to keep travel costs to a minimum) i couldn't help thinking that nothing could possibly be worth such an early wake up. After arrival New Zealand is definitely worth the trouble I had to go through to get here. I've just landed in Auckland on the North island of New Zealand and it's amazing, I was blown away by Auckland tower and would highly recommend taking a taxi ride through the city to see the amazing sights. I'm staying at the Hilton Hotel which is one of the best hotels Auckland has to offer. Rooms at AU$248 per night for the cheapest room, it's not the most affordable hotel but if you want the best New Zealand experience possible it's an excellent choice.
I will be staying in Auckland for 5 more days before flying down to Queenstown on the southern island to experience the best Skiing that New Zealand has to offer.
Queenstown has several ski resorts for you to choose from; however the main three are Cardrona, Treble Cone and Coronet Peak. I have chosen to ski at Cardrona based on a recommendation from an avid skiing friend, but all three are renowned as being excellent resorts.Thanks for reading!
Execellent Review! Thanks so much! You're awesome!
ReplyDeleteskiing is for pussys
ReplyDeleteHugh. Are you really so worried that noone will like you post, that you had to post positive comments to you from other peoples' accounts to make you feel good about yourself? If this is the case I'll leave the comment up so you can look at it because your lonely. :)
ReplyDeleteI like this post it is really cool!!
ReplyDeleteSkiing is for cool kids. No exceptions. And Ryan, the security of your account is your problem, not mine and therefore your original post on this blog is the same as if you had posted it yourself. No exceptions.
ReplyDelete